Monday, December 1, 2008

Come home Bella

Bella ended up with a broken sacrum and a chipped ankle after the accident.
Her daughter Curls is doing fine. As for Bella, she is still feeling it. Bella can, with help, get up out
of her hospital bed and walk. She is expected to go home in the next couple of days. I praise the
Lord for the fact that Bella and Curls came out alive, but it will be months until Bella is back to her
regular old life again. Her hospital room is filled with paper hearts with messages on them, and
pictures of good friends. On top of it all, Bella is in good spirits as always.

On another note, Happy belated Thanksgiving! This year my family and I went to the country
to celebrate Thanksgiving. Between my sister, Laughy Taffy, getting to ride
horses that belong to our grandpa and myself driving my parents car, I think everyone had a great
time.

No comments: